Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is here!

Yesterday was one of those glorious spring days here in central Texas, and I can tell that today will be the same. It doesn't last long like this before the heat sets in, so I'd better enjoy it while I can. This is a bittersweet Spring Break for me - it is Ginger's last high school one and I can't share it with her. One more reason to get on with this creative life, so I am in control of my time.

One of the things I hope to do with this blog is to connect with other creative folks who are living thier dreams every day - and making a living with them as well. I will share some of my creations and see where it leads me. I have been a crafter for so long - but now I truly want to see myself as an artist. I have already found lots of fabulous artisits who inspire me...I am sure that learning about them is going to help me see myself in a whole new light. The time is right for me to step out there and do something with this craft of mine - and I am on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment